"Mrs.Tomato Man"?.....I was first addressed with this title three or four years ago. At first I was taken aback - just because I am married to the NC Tomato Man doesn't mean I am as crazy about this fruit (or is it a vegetable?) as my husband is. But as my kitchen and dining room are being taken over by every color and shape of tomato know to human, I am indeed starting to feel like "Mrs.Tomato Man". When my girls were young we had a book called Miss Lucy's Garden, where the veggie garden invaded the house. Well, we are not quite to the point of having cucumber and zucchini vines coming up the plumbing, but in few weeks, who knows!
I am not complaining. Being married to Craig, my best friend and affectionately know as NC Tomato Man, has its advantages:
1. I always know where he is.
2. The afternoon tomato tastings and how may adjectives can we come up with to describe tomato flavors.
3. Living with a man who is happy and passionate about his hobby.
4. Having a husband who is supportive and understanding about my quilting passion.
5. Being invited along to Craig's speaking engagements and meeting other wonderful and friendly gardeners.
I could go on and on but I will just share pictures of what was once our driveway.
Who is this man and what the heck is he doing?